Oh, and I might swear a bit too. ;D but... What the fuck!

Nomnomnom <3
Anyway, yesterday it decided to stroll 'round Shibuya. I was there at 11'ish, so there weren't tons of people. But I decided to grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks and go sit by the window, so I could have a good view of the famous Shibuya crossing. Even at this time, it was crazy seeing so many people cross at the same time; they looked like small ants!
I then went inside Shibuya 109, which I had read was a 7 story shopping center aimed for women 25 and under. But I must say, I hadn't really expected what I saw.
As I said, this was my first real "what the fuck, japan!?" moment. The reason?
Well...
The ground floor of Shibuya 109 has some pretty expensive shops, as far as I could see, and some pretty boring clothes, so I went up one floor without having a look at the shops.
The place is filled with a bunch of small shops. Each shop selling super small clothes. I mean, I'm not small, but in sure as hell am not big either, and there's no way in hell I'd be able to fit ANY of that clothes... I guess it really was for small Asian girls (not sure women would really wear any of it, lol) after all :(
But anyway, what surprised me the most, were the girls working there. Every girl was dressed and makedup (dunno if that's even a word, lol. Made up?!?!?) to look like they were 16 tops, and they were barely wearing anything. I guess it's said that sex sells - just wondering why, at a shopping center aimed for women.

I was a bad girl and snuck some pictures of the people working there
I mean seriously, what the fuck?!?!?!?
Besides that, the workers there were crazy. At one shop, a women literally pulled me in the shop, stuck some clothes in my hand, almost started screaming "SO KAWAII" "perfect", put some other shit in my hand, pointed at my sunglasses on my head, screamed "omg, soooo kawaii. SO CUTE!" (Again, wtf?!?), and tried to show me more stuff, before I finally escaped after telling her I wasn't going to buy anything...
Bah, a bit too much.
But the clothes was cool :D
Actually, to be honest, most of the clothes there was really cute and cool. I wish I had tons of money to go On a shopping spree. But unfortunately, if I want to travel for a whole, I don't :(
Yes, as far as I can see, the shop on the left, is called Titty & co. - again, wtf?!
Ofc, there was some (in my opinion) ridiculous stuff too:
Seriously... I can't stand Hello Kitty >.<'
Soooo pink and fluffy.. Lol
Well, when I finally reached the top floor, I was super hungry. Luckily there was a restaurant there, that served pasta. I ordered a 3-course lunch (was 1000yen), and had a view of Shibuya and the crossing from 7th floor. Not bad! - especially not, when the pasta, which was the main course, was some of the best pasta I've ever had eating out, and the dessert was a banana tiramisu with vanilla and chocolate ice cream.. Omnomnom, my mouth waters from thinking about it!
Well, that was that for today!
Oh, just another small, but in my opinion, funny thing;
I got a worker from Microsoft to look up and show me where the nearest Apple store was.
Tihihi. *giggles* ;D










No comments:
Post a Comment